Monday

Bigger Penis: Dry Jelqing Method

The Dry Jelq method gave me a bigger penis - a full inch in the first two weeks.


It’s free, natural and permanent. The results were awesome (the ladies were jumping for joy and I’ve definitely got bragging rights at the gym) so I’m sharing this technique with you.

Does Jelqing Work? –Yes, it can add up to 4” in length and also extra girth (stiff or soft).

The penis growth recipe:

  1. Get semi-erect – up to 50% there.
  2. Take your forefinger and your thumb and form a circle like an OK sign keeping all digits out of the way.
  3. Get a firm grip at the base of your semi-erection and using the circle stretch the chunk of penis you’ve got hold of from the bottom slowly up to the base of the head –avoid sliding the OK sign over the surface. Think of how you might milk a cow…I’ve never milked a cow but for some reason I feel I know what it’s like…Discovery Channel for the win!
  4. Once you reach the base of the head let go, grab the base and perform another 25 times.
  5. Do this 2 times a week then increase to 50 repetitions.

You will very quickly notice the lower hang and extra weight when strutting around – and the extra length when hard at work.


After a few months you will likely max out. I stopped with an extra 2.3” which took me well above the average length of 5.75”.


Once the gains stop coming try adding another proven penis growth method to the routine.
Imagine an extra 1-3 inches added to your penis!


Dry Jelqing was a super effective free technique I could use at home.


So if you’re a little embarrassed by yours and want to feel like more of a man and get the ladies (or gents) feinting with shock and awe then try this out. And just between you and me….if your partner says size doesn’t matter then you need a bigger penis!


No comments:

Post a Comment